We help companies identify where to compete and support them as they design and execute strategies to capture those growth opportunities by various approaches:
- By defining and focusing on profitable core business areas, we help companies focus on sustanaible and profitable growth in terms of revenue, cash flow and shareholder value.
- We partner with our clients to find their differentiated and strategic capabilities and most critical product and service offerings.
- A focused growth strategy helps senior managers locate and expand the strongest assets of their core businesses.
- When core business's true capabilities are defined, we help clients rank new opportunities based on market strength and revenue potential
After helping companies identify where to compete, we support them as they execute their growth strategies. We help our clients define the capabilities they must build to win, create business plans, allocate resources, mobilize talent, and track their progress. We help our clients reach sustainable growth levels by:
- Renewing company strategy and capabilities by finding undervalued, unrecognized or underutilized assets that can serve as new platforms for sustainable growth
- Renewing their core. We help such firms find successful platforms, often within their own businesses, along with new customer insights and capabilities to renew their business model.
- Optimizing for cost and revenue opportunities
- Looking for new sources of revenues, or adjacencies, via new distribution channels, customer segments or geographies
- Seeking nearby adjacencies to expand the core
- Determining accurately which adjacent businesses will add the most growth and value
- Assuring management execution by jointly developing and prioritizing growth strategies