- Aging of populations
- Increasing prices of energy resources
- Increasing supply & demand of products from any global location
- Concerns about security and the environment
- New segments of tourism, healthcare and logistics
- Identifying the right segment to be successful
- Escalating costs, inconsistent quality, uneven access
Our solutions cover a wide range of integrated services with capabilities including strategy and leadership, information technology, organization and change management and operations. We work with our clients leaders to transform their products and services to make it more sustainable.
Our capabilities help companies to improve the value of their services. Our expert team partner with industries to refocus strategy, operations to transform operational performance.
- Strategy: market analysis, business planning, risk assessment, investments, public-private partnerships, environmental impact analysis, and marketing strategies
- Operations: operations and maintenance; asset optimization; supply chain management; contracting, sourcing, and procurement
- Organizational change: organizational design, postmerger integration, strategic communications, change management, and training
- Information technology: design, development, and installation of Information technologies
- Systems and telecommunications engineering, smart cards, automated fare and revenue systems, radio and wireless communications, and telematics.
- Payors, Providers, Life sciences
- Government health care, Health NGOs and advocacy organisations
- Airlines, Passenger Transportation, airports, aircraft services
- Freight & Logistics, Parcel and post companies, Third-party logistics providers
- Railways, Port operators, Ocean shippers
- Infrastructure—Intelligent Transportation Systems, telematics, road systems planning and analysis, strategic and financial management of infrastructure